Mondays Rule!


You know, I just kinda came up with this one - I hope it wasn't a George Harrison moment where I heard something while I was asleep, and then went and plagiarized the living shit out of it. It just sounded right.

As writers we throw our souls out on the street for people to either brush off and pick up, or viciously stomp. As I still send out queries to Lit agents I still get rejections, but it's not their fault - they have a job to do and they want/need to pick up someone they think will really sell, which translates to dollars in their own pockets. Will Max's world sell? Hell, I would like to think so - he just needs some repping and promo.

Most of the rejection letters have been quite cordial - only one was a total ass, but maybe he was having a bad day. Or year. Or life. Who knows - whatever.

So, to all my writing friends out there - never give up. Mondays rule!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about Lili

AUgmenTISM - it's not just a made-up word

LILI G MUST DIE has been launched