LILI G MUST DIE beta reader feedback

We've been utilizing beta readers for LILI G MUST DIE, and the results have been no less than outstanding.  Here are some responses back from the readers:

"Your Primulus universe is, to me, the ultimate cross over."

"I must say, I am very disappointed! VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT I COULD NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE UNTIL I HAD READ, AND IN SOME CASES RE-READ EVERY SINGLE PAGE!!!"

"My head is still spinning. It's the kind of book you can't wait to re-read!"

"A wonderful gripping story, I can see as many adults as YA reading this and loving it."

"... you weave  all these various genres together more effectively than any modern author I know"

"... the end was SPECTACULAR."

"WOW! Just wow!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about Lili

AUgmenTISM - it's not just a made-up word

LILI G MUST DIE has been launched