Down with the Dogs

Sorry I haven't kept up with serialization of LOFP, but Santa came a'knockin early this year with my friend, Influenzie Johnson!

Yeah, I'm down with fever, chills (actually uncontrollable tremors), and about the worse sore throat I have ever had.

So, if I don't pass out soon I'll rip out another chapter of LOFP - if not I
ll try to get one in tomorrow. For all 3 of you who actually read this blog (and that's a generous estimate).

And a shout out to all you literary agents - I even work when I'm sick.  I don't cry like a whiney-ass bitch. Nope. I suck it up and get the job done.

I'll stop crying now hahahaha

yours in the universe

SK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about Lili

AUgmenTISM - it's not just a made-up word

LILI G MUST DIE has been launched